Dental Insurance: We Can Help
At Fayetteville Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we are happy to help you maximize your insurance benefits by completing your dental insurance claim form and filing it electronically with your insurance carrier on your behalf.
We have experience with nearly every dental insurance company, and our financial coordinators are happy to assist you. Here are just a few examples of the companies we participate with:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia (Fort Bragg Families)
…PLUS MANY MORE!
Feel free to call us at (910) 484-5141 to see if we are in network with your insurance company.
Dental Financing: We Have You Covered
Insurance maxed out? CareCredit is an excellent way to extend your resources. Our practice accepts CareCredit, the largest healthcare financing company in America. CareCredit offers an excellent range of services and makes it much easier to handle out-of-pocket expenses for dental healthcare. You can apply for CareCredit online prior to your visit. Or, you can apply in our office and receive an answer within minutes.
Some of the Benefits of CareCredit dental financing include:
- No interest if paid in full within the 6-month or 12-month payment plans.
- Use it in conjunction with insurance for co-pays and deductibles.
- It can be used for general procedures like cleanings and regular visits or urgent necessary treatments like broken teeth or crowns.
- Cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and Invisalign are also available with this program.
Compassionate Finance is another great option for paying for your dental treatment. It allows you to divide your costs into affordable monthly payments. The plan has high approval rates and minimal fees. You can receive a credit decision in as fast as 30 seconds! To learn more, visit: www.compassionatefinance.com.
In-House Payment Plans
To make paying for dental services as easy as possible, we are glad to offer our patients an in-house payment plan option. This payment option is interest free and very convenient. It does not involve any outside financing companies or extensive paperwork.
- Little to no down payment required
- Start receiving treatment the same day you sign up
- No credit checks
- No interest
- No long term contracts
- No third parties involved
Call our office today and ask about our in-house payment plan option!